Wednesday, February 10, 2010

title here

today is now January 11. 2010 and now i have to type a full page blog about our game ideas
my position in my team is WIKI updater the reason i have this job is because all of my learning log is up to date and i hardly miss school so that's also why and i did have some disagreements like when i wanted to be the flash person i did though but i would hardly call that an disagreement because i actually did get the job but i have to share it with Robert Salazar but there are other people on my team like nick Luna, Sergio Martinez, Lucio Sanchez , and Ashley oh and don't forget me Isaac Vargas and some of the things i look forward in doing in my game are actually making it before the semester ends the inspiration for our teams game from collage
dropouts so that's were and before i forget our game genre is education and it was either enviorment or poverty so i guess that's it all i have to do is put a picture ............. OK hope you enjoy it

No comments:

Post a Comment